Starting with Enterprise Alert 9 there is a new option to setup a CloudBridge between Enterprise Alert and Signl4. This option allows Enterprise Alert to send alerts to the Signl4 team as a destination enabling 2 way cross communication.
Here is a video on enabling the CloudBridge inside of Enterprise Alert and Signl4 and setting a Signl4 team as a destination in Enterprise Alert. : https://youtu.be/mEqwYMpa_ps
To enable this CloudBridge follow the below instructions:
- Open the Enterprise Alert web portal and select the CloudBridge menu option.
- Click on the Linked Teams menu option
- Click on the Manage button at the bottom of the page
- On the Signl4 popup enter your login information, if you do not already have an account you can create an account on this page as well.
- Select the teams you wish to include in Enterprise Alert as a destination and click on the Let's Go button.
- Once this is done the popup box will close. On the Enterprise Alert page you will see the linked teams on the page showing that each team is now enabled as a destination inside of Enterprise Alert.
- Now that this is done you can select the Signl4 teams as a destination inside of an alert policy.